Sunday, June 26, 2016

DIARIO DE VIAGEM - 30o dia

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and outdoor
Leo and mike got the first bus to nowhere and left. Dave got the same bus but destined to Florida. And then they left.
The day I met Dave things changed drastically without any try. Until then I had chosen a little loneliness for the mind and then it came Dave, with his unpretentious tenderness. Dave made me want to meet more people without realizing, and everyone I met through him has become part of my little family.
So life goes on and we stay, movemos adelante, no hurry or worries but with that sense that things come and go and some people you meet just stay in your heart.
So I'm sorry Dave, I know you're low profile, don't like much fuzz, and even less to be portrayed in pictures, but I couldn't help but trying to capture at least a tiny bit of the peace and greatness you give away, and I know no picture will ever capture even half, but I tried.
Much love in your path.
Adios amigos, hasta luego❤️