Monday, July 18, 2016

Ben

Mostly under dark light, your hands would caress softly my mountains and valleys, fingers running slowly through my skin, just to grab tight to a harder curve. It was always warm, they walked miles through deserts on my neck, dunes on my breasts, oasis on my belly, stopping only to wander around my thighs, high tides. On the hips they would take longer, rolling slowly down my hills, naughtily spreading out my cheeks just to find rivers that ran into cascades. And there were your lips, soft and adherent, laughter and kisses, lost my myself into its details every time I dove in it. And that was just beginning, a whole body came with it, a playground, my piazza, trees and ocean too. I surfed your waves, I duck dived into your sea, I swam your currents and found myself a shore. And it wasn't just the warmth of your lips, the strength of your hands, nor the stars in your eyes, it was the texture of your skin against mine, the dance our bodies made when in contact, the tastes and smells, the sounds of your voice in my ears. Cum, sweat, tears, blood and love overflowing through our every touch, loving every minute. It all resonates on echoes within.  close my eyes and can still feel you right here, inside me.