Sunday, June 01, 2008

Onion Rings

He lives in a far far land
Speaking language of Kings

He’s tall and hilarious
Witty and goofy
Just my size
Customized and ordered with precision
With his big green eyes
Sweet laughing me away
He’s just right

And I think about holding his hand along the way
Laughter in the morning
Naked in bed
Sandwich of each other
I think about his after shower smell
His hands running around my corners
Our moods
Our modes
Us in silence in the car
Us two dancing together
Singing
Being
I think about his weight on my body
Skin on skin
His lips pressing against mine
Our heartbeats

I want to be his and only his
I want him to own me and I own him and we own each other
I want to dive into his abyss
Get to the core of our secrets

I want to grow together
Share
Everything

And we’ll make songs and write poem after poem
We’ll make love to the full moon
And kiss for weeks losing our minds into each other souls
We’ll live life in twirls

I want to be with him
One alone and two together