Tuesday, June 03, 2008

D Day

It's 30 minutes past 5 in the morning
Eyes wide opened in the dark
My heart still beats

Minutes stretch each of its seconds
Pulling the rope of time from both sides
Mind is insistently awake
Running full blow in thousands of circles and spirals
It's now 5 hours until the rest of my life

Since when the air has become so thin?

All the dreams and hopes have been suspended in a parallel reality for over 6 months now
Days of caution and awareness
Body waiting to move its wheels
And the little feet under my legs
have been softly stepping through this thin glass my ground became
I'm on stand by

I choose to skip the suffering
Choose to skip the fear and nervousness
And all the darkness that uncertainty can bring
I chose to trust the Gods of Destiny
And allow its development to unveil itself without interference
Believing there must be a greater plan
There must be a reason for all this non sense
Life present itself in weird ways

There is no time for self sorrow
I'm not a victim
30 years of choosing what it's best for me
And suddenly, it's all out of my hands
It's not tragic but poetic
I'm taking it

I will live