Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Crush

It’s an infantile crush
Just cute and sweet
And exciting to be around each other
It ends there
We both know the slight probability of ever being able to be together
We don’t go that far in our willingness

The sexual tension gets close to unbearable at times
The electricity that runs between our bodies is almost palpable
And we both smile with that second (and third, forth and so on) look at each other

It’s good to know
It’s fun to tease and wonder

I don’t think about him when he's not around
Maybe for the impossibility of the situation
Maybe because I shouldn't be that into him

Initially, I was actually not even attracted to him
It was the Playlist
Freaking ITunes Playlist that popped out of his computer
He got me by the ears

I had a thousands prior preconceptions about him
His style
His title
His ways
And song after song, I started respecting him more and more
I look at him for the first time again
And out of nowhere I realized a crush was growing from within

And then it came the brain
The words
The ideas
The creativity

A bunch of little details were revealed
Same food I like
Same countries I love
Same cultures I'm interested
Same movies
Same artists

He’s out of the ordinary
So young and so accomplished

I suddenly admire him
All the smoke clears out
I see him for what he is
A brilliant sweet man
That I’ll never get too close to fall
And never too far not to feel it

It’s all fun and games
And in this one
No one gets hurt