Friday, September 21, 2007

You

In my chest
all at once
Revolution

Two souls evolving into phenomenon
Every particle in communion by osmoses
Together we are empowered

You full moon changing my tide
Sterling ocean-blue eyes shining my brain's sky
Pipeline wave pleasantly breaking into every grain of my sand ground

You massive earthquake
Endless aftermath

Your voice Bossa Nova in my ears
Each syllable smoothly resonating through my cells
Jazz Sax playing in my soul

Our rivers merge into an ocean
Disregarding edges
Unforgiving limits

Too early for expectations, plans, ideas
Great just because of the intensity of such an easy feeling
Disregarding agendas and possibilities
Forgetting distance and realities

It doesn't matter tomorrow
Either any possible prospect

I feed you in me just for the sake of your taste in my tongue
I write you now just because i enjoy you swimming through my mind

I'm not scared either anxious
I'm just desiring you for the pleasure that comes with it
Desire that immediately becomes production

And if tomorrow we don't see each other anymore
If life draws us separate paths
It worthed enough for me to feel all this to the point of
Inevitably shoving these words into a blank paper

I write you because it wasn't enough keeping this golden storm in my body
I'm writing simply because I have to