Saturday, January 07, 2017

Moments Like These

The picture is bad but the moment is unforgettable. Yesterday was my farewell party.
You can never fathom when people first come into your life the impact they may cause. The first time you look into someone's eyes you're completely unaware of how much who they are can change who you'll become. I came to Costa Rica for vacation, to vacate my mind, I never expected to make new friends, much less a family, but it turns out I made many, and ended up also making a home for myself, much more than just a getaway. We couldn't help but getting together, we made no plans, everyday we just kept choosing each other, kept coming back for more and through that we've shared our histories, stories and yearnings, we have danced and sung and surfed and played and drove and dove and cried and laughed many times. We've talked for hours and also stayed in silence. A whole era fits into each day we've spent together. Now time has come for me to say goodbye. I'm not sure when I'll get to look into your eyes again, when I'll get to laugh together and spent time with no hurry like there is no tomorrow. I'm not sure about the next time. But I am sure you are and will always be part of who I've become. Thank you for all the time shared and so much love each and everyone of you gave me. Hope to see you again soon, very soon. I'll never forget you. Love, Chica❤️