Monday, January 02, 2017

Favorite Things

My outside rustic (or guetto depending on the perspective) bathroom makes me think about my favorite things in ST:
- Waking up to moto's engines and whistles from my friends inviting me to surf, breakfast or adventures
- My bangalô cold shower that has the strength of a waterfall 
- Warm home made bread delivered every morning to my table by my Argentinian baker neighbor 
- Checking the surf early morning and whistling just to see Million, the chihuahua, running happily from his house all the way to chill with me at the beach
- Male chefs cooking me food
- My bangalô's light, space, sounds and vibe 
- Impromptu friends' massages
- Going out Thursday to sing along crazy argentinans songs that I used to dislike and now known by heart
- Eating casados y burritos de pescado
- Trying out every banana bread in town
- Eating dust on the back of my friends' motorcycles and feeling like the goonies 
- Tide pools, waterfalls, beaches and no bitches 
- Driving quads 
- Going to surf and finding all my friends in the water 
- watching hundred birds lining up the flight back home every afternoon
- Watching sunsets playing soccer 
- Watching sunsets from the water 
- Seeing the ocean and sky from up the mountain
- Full moon and fire pits
- The sea water's temperature
- Sleeping early
- Waking up early
- Dancing with my sweet and hot neighbor at my bangalô before I go out and he stays in
- Biking around town and running into new and old friends 
- Walking barefoot everywhere pretending the evil pointy rocks are shiatsu
- Bodysurfing waves long enough for me to do triple spins
- Practicing new bodysurfing tricks
- Getting my friends to fall in love with bodysurf 
- Taking water pictures with my new equipment 
- Waking up with no alarm either plans
- Get to hear foreigners' stories and perspectives and understand my friends cultures
- Not ever feeling like I have friends enough
- Trying to figure out how can I have less things
- Finishing the day feeling like it fits a whole era into it