Monday, November 05, 2007

Great Love

Longing a great love
Longing that feeling of devastation
Yellow butterflies flying around my stomach

I want to love
I want to love and let go
And be one but also two
I want to be his accomplice
His partner in love and crime
His woman

I want passion and dreams
Sweat and tears
Pleasure and laughter
I want his taste in my mouth

I want to live together
To grow together
To one day have little ones

I want to improve and inspire each other
To be there for each other
To never forget individuality

I want to have my life
But also a life of two

I want to know his smell from miles away
And lose myself in our sex
I want to be passionate
Affectionate

I want to be the apple of his eye
To have the chills just thinking about him
To French kiss him for hours and hours

I want to share my last piece
And nurture him when needed
I want to accept his flaws
I want to earn him

I'm ready for a great love